vendredi 18 novembre 2011

va-compilation soul,funk VOL. 1 (new link)













GENRE : SOUL / FUNK

01.T.s monk - Too Much Too Soon
02.Klique - I Can't Shake This Feeling
03.The S.O.S. Band - Take Love Where You Find It
04.Firefly - Show Me Tonight
05.Firefly - I Just Want To Be Your Lover
06.Rhyze - Just How Sweet Is Your Love
07.Rainbow Team - Bite The Apple
08.Crown Heights Affair - Use Your Body And Soul
09.Fat Larry's Band - Party After The Midnight
10.teddy pendergrass - The More I Get, The More I Want
11.CON FUNK SHUN - TOO TIGHT
12.Ago -For You
13.Harold Melvin & The Blue Notes - Don't Give Me Up
14.KWICK - Nightlife
15.Soccio Gino - Hold Tight
16.Sweet Talks - Time Is Running Out
17.arold melvin & the blue notes - Prayin'
18.CAMOUFLAGE - You ve Got The Power
19.elaine & ellen - Fill Me Up
20.Narada Michael Walden - Tonight I_m Alright
21.pasadenas - I Believe In Miracles
22.change - Hold Tight

NEW LINK DOWNLOAD

1 commentaire:

Genghis Than a dit…

alot of disco funk.